Publication of the first edition of Standard Methods for the Examination of milk by the American Public Health Association.
Standard Methods for the Bacterial Examination of Milk by Committees of the Laboratory Section, American Public Health Association includes:
- Collection of Samples. Technique and Apparatus
- Method of making
- Apparatus. Technique
- Incubation and Counting
- Milk Sediments
- Special Bacteria and Tests for Same
- Laboratory Procedure on Routine Samples and
- Interpretation of Results.
- American Public Health Association (1910). Standard Methods for the Bacterial Examination of Milk by Committees of the Laboratory Section, Boston. Avalible at: https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=coo1.ark:/13960/t6vx0x63t;view=1up;seq=4